Friday, September 21, 2012

"Pantieth."

So mah roomdawg and I are chillin in our beds reflecting on our respective failed-in-a-big-way love lives and I actually dare to pose the deeply philosophical (and very very rhetorical) question "WHY DON'T GUYS LIKE ME?!?!?!"

We drop the subject and continue studying for a few minutes. She looks up. I look up. We make eye contact. I make my derpiest peeping tom creeper face and slur through a mouth full of retainer "I'm not wearing pantieth."

And suddenly I am fully aware of myself and laugh harder than I have in weeks, maybe months. 

My mouth is full of metal.
My dorky computer glasses are taking up half my face.
My hair is in a gross-ass bun with little wispies poking out like antennae.
I'm wearing a nasty t-shirt with crusty toothpaste slobber dribbled down the front of it.
I smell like Old Spice Figi because I ran out of girl deodorant. 
I own boy deodorant.

And I just admitted out loud for no reason to "not wearing pantieth." 

It just makes so much sense now. 

MORAL OF THE STORY: DON'T ASK QUESTIONS YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment